Yellowstone Moran : painting the American West / by Lita Judge.Material type: TextPublication details: New York, N.Y. : Viking, 2009.Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 27 cmISBN:
- 9780670011322 (hardcover) :
- 0670011320 (hardcover) :
- Moran, Thomas, 1837-1926 -- Juvenile literature
- Moran, Thomas, 1837-1926 -- Travel -- Yellowstone National Park -- Juvenile literature
- Artists -- United States -- Biography -- Juvenile literature
- Painters -- United States -- Biography -- Juvenile literature
- Painters -- West (U.S.) -- Biography -- Juvenile literature
- Yellowstone National Park -- Description and travel -- Juvenile literature
- Yellowstone National Park -- In art -- Juvenile literature
- West (U.S.) -- In art -- Juvenile literature
- N6537.M6443 J83 2009
- A Junior Library Guild selection
|Item type||Current library||Collection||Call number||Copy number||Status||Date due||Barcode||Item holds|
|Children's Book||Speedway Children's Area||Juvenile Non-Fiction||J 759.13 JUD (Browse shelf(Opens below))||1||Available||35550431048860|
A Junior Library Guild selection
Maps on endpapers.
Ages 5 up.
Accelerated Reader/Renaissance Learning MG 5.0 0.5
Tom Moran had never ridden a horse or slept under the stars before, but the paintings he created on his journey from city boy to seasoned explorer would lead to the founding of America's first national park.
Includes bibliographical references.